Long Range Helos BTR 6-24x50 Reticle by Athlon
The Athlon Helos BTR 6-24x50 Reticle FFP APMR IR MIL is feature rich but won’t break the bank.
This awesome first focal plane riflescope is ideal for novices and experts alike and is packed with features.
This superb scope from Athlon has fully multicoated lenses to provide you with awesome light transmission, and the sharpest, clearest long distance images.
Built to withstand everything that the great outdoors throws at it, your Helos BTR scope has Athlon’s innovative new Xtra Protective Lens (XPL) coatings which protect the lenses from moisture, oil, dirt and smudges.
The extra strong one-piece tube is constructed from aircraft aluminium for more strength than standard aluminium scopes, giving it the strength needed to protect it’s world class optics. Your BTR Helos also uses a robust mechanical system with a specially designed control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G of recoil 1000 times.
Locking elevation and windage turrets allows you to simply pull up the turrets to dial and push down the turrets to lock them in place, giving you peace of mind whether you are moving from one station to next during your competition or preparing for your next hunting trip.
A waterproof and fog proof argon purged construction means you’ll never have to worry about use in damp conditions, or accidental contact with a puddle, stream or river.
Your Helos BTR 6-24x50 Riflescope comes with either a FFP glass etched APLR2 IR MOA or APMR IR MIL Reticle, which both provide you with greater visibility during low light conditions.
Athlon Helos BTR 6-24x50 Reticle Features
- First focal plane design allows you to fully utilize specially designed reticles that shrink or grow along with your target as you zoom in or out. These reticles offer quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details.
- Locking feature on both elevation and windage turrets allows you to simply pull up the turrets to dial and push down the turrets to lock them in place. This feature gives you a peaceful mind whether you are moving from one station to next during your competition or putting them away for your next hunting trip.
- The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.
- Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability.
Athlon Helos BTR 6-24x50 Reticle Specifications
- Magnification 6-24
- Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
- Reticle Glass Etched
- Surface Finish Matte
- Lens Coating Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material 6061 Aluminium
- Tube Diameter 30 mm
- Exit Pupil 8.2-2.1 mm
- Eye Relief 3.3 inches
- Field of View @100 yards 16.7-4.5 feet
- Click Value 0.25 MOA
- Adjustment range per rotation 15MOA
- Total Elevation Adjustment 60MOA
- Total Windage Adjustment 60MOA
- Turret Style Exposed
- Parallax Adjustment Side Focus – 10 yards to infinity
- Purging Material Argon
- Length 14.1 inches
- Weight 29.6 ounces
- User Instruction Manual Download
- APMR FFP IR MIL Reticle Manual Download
Athlon Helos BTR 6-24x50 Inclusions
- Athlon Helos BTR 6-24x50 Reticle FFP APLR2 IR MOA
- CR2032 Battery
- Product Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty