Revamped Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 Reticle by Athlon
The Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 Reticle is ideal for any Shooters looking for a First Focal PLane Reticle Optimized for Long Range and Low Light Conditions. Harnessing the Power of Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Optical glass, and fully multi coated lenses, these gems provide exceptinal image brightness, clarity, and contrast that will blow you away.
Combine these God Like Visions, with Parallax Adjustment that can be operated from 25 yards to infinity, FFP that allows you to scale to targets and backgrounds without additional maths, and illuminated crosshair with dense MOA based stadia, you will be like the "Predator" in the field!
Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 Reticle Features
- Extra Low Dispersion glass significantly reduces chromatic aberration giving you an utmost bright and sharp image with true color reproduction.
- The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- First focal plane reticle stays valid at all power settings allowing you to fully utilize the specially designed reticle that shrinks or grows along with your target as you zoom in or out. The reticle offers quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details.
- Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches or anything else mother nature can throw at you.
- The system allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark even you are turning it in pitch-dark or blind folded.
- This Locking Feature allows you to push down to lock the turret and pull up to turn. This feature prevents the windage knob from being turned accidentally and keeps your zero all the time.
- The high precision erector system processed by high precision CNC machine with +/- 0.0001mm tolerance level to provide you the most accurate power settings and smoothest magnification change
- The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.
- Exposed Direct Dial Turrets for elevation and windage allow you to quickly make adjustment as you needed and engage your target within a blink of your eyes
- Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater
- Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability .
Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 Reticle Specs
- Magnification: 4.5-30
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
- Reticle: Glass Etched
- Surface Finish: Matte/Brown
- Lens Coating: Advanced Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating: Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material: 6061 Aluminium
- Tube Diameter: 34 mm
- Exit Pupil: 8.8-1.9mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9"
- Field of View @100 yards: 24.5-3.75 ft
- Click Value: 0.1 MIL
- Adjustment range per rotation: 10 MIL
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 32 MIL
- Total Windage Adjustment: 32 MIL
- Turret Style: Exposed Direct Dial/Locking Windage Turret
- Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus – 25 yards to infinity
- Purging Material: Argon
- Length: 15.3"
- Weight: 36.5 oz
- User Instruction Manual Download
- MIL Reticle Manual Download
- MOA Reticle Manual Download
Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 Inclusions
- Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 Reticle
- CR2032 Battery
- Product Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty