At USA-Binoculars.com, our customer's satisfaction is our highest priority and all of our products are made with superior craftsmanship and the full Manufacturer’s Warranty. We do our best to meet your expectations at all times.
Please note that although you had many retail store choices out there, we are glad you chose us and agree to follow our policy by placing your order with us.
I USA-Binoculars.com 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Return Policy
Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- Please allow a reasonable amount of time to co-ordinate returns with the manufacturer (no less than 2-3 business days)
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges and applicable fees.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
- Products that are parts of guns such as riflescopes
- Any Athlon product. Athlon Optics commits to delivering superior quality at excellent prices, and due to custom-made fine optics, their sales are final. No returns, no exceptions. If you are unsure about an Athlon purchase, we recommend you first sample a product at a local store before committing to an Athlon purchase.
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
- All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to email@example.com
- If your return is approved you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Please provide us the tracking number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US: SUPPORT@USA-BINOCULARS.COM
You can cancel your order without penalty prior to shipping.
If your order has been shipped, a standard return procedure applies.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
In the event of damage to your product in shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for replacement and pick-up of the damaged optics. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more details.
Most of our products are of Superior Quality and come with Lifetime manufacturer's warranty. In the rare event you do notice a defect, please let us know immediately with as much detail as possible and we will help you get parts or replace the product at no additional cost.
It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct warehouse in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
In the event that the product is received in a condition which we deem unacceptable, we reserve the right to deny your return. Upon receipt of the said item, we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
If we received the item damaged you may file a claim with your shipping company.
If we received the item used you may choose to have the item disposed of or have the item returned to you at your expense.
Damaged or used items will be retained in our warehouse for a maximum of 30 business days unless otherwise requested by the customer in writing prior to disposal. After 30 business days, the item will be disposed of or donated.
Please allow 7-14 business days after delivery of the returned item for our Customer Service Department to inspect the return and process your refund. If you attempt to return an item without a return authorization (including refusing delivery), past 30 days or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost; if we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.