All the attributes of an ideal designated marksman scope, with features equally suitable for the operators DMR. This DMR scope is ideally suited for anyone looking for solution to short range and mid-range applications, whether you dial or holdover. First Focal Plane MOA and MIL based reticles are always valid at any magnification. Robustly built with fool-proof turrets now feature true precision zero stop and locking turrets, the Helos BTR GEN2 2-12x is ready to deploy in any field.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: First focal plane design allows you to fully utilize specially designed reticles that shrink or grow along with your target as you zoom in or out. These reticles offer quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details.
- Locking Turrets: Locking feature on both elevation and windage turrets allows you to simply pull up the turrets to dial and push down the turrets to lock them in place. This feature gives you a peaceful mind whether you are moving from one station to next during your competition or putting them away for your next trip.
- Illuminated Reticle: The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- Etched Glass Reticle: Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Advanced Fully Multi-Coated: Fully Multi-Coated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- Precision Zero Stop: Allows you to return to your zero with a sharp and precise stop, right on your initial zero.
- Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction: Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof: Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Fog proof: Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your scope to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof: Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Argon Purged: Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability .
- Magnification: 2-12
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Reticle: AHMR2 FFP IR MIL, Glass Etched
- Surface Finish: Matte
- Lens Coating: Wide Band Fully Multi-Coated
- Extra Coating: Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.6 inches
- Field of View @100 yards: 55.7-9.6 feet
- Click Value: 0.1 MIL
- Adjustment range per rotation: 10MIL
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 32MIL
- Total Windage Adjustment: 25MIL
- Turret Style: Exposed
- Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus – 10 yards to infinity
- Purging Material: Argon
- Length: 11.8 inches
- Weight: 22.6 ounces
User Instruction Manual