The AGM NVG-50 is a dual-channel night vision system. With a 51° field of view (FOV), it provides a large visual field without needing to move the binoculars. The NVG-50 uses advanced multi-coated optics and is built to last with a compact composite housing. Operating from a single AA alkaline battery or CR123A battery, the NVG-50 can run up to 20 hours. Also equipped with an integral infrared illuminator for reading in the dark.
For hands-free use of the NVG, it can be installed to many various mounts, such as the AN/PVS-7D, AN/PVS-14, AN/PVS-7A/C, AN/PVS-15, and AN/PVS-18 mounts, or to the mounts with mini-rail interface.
NVG Interface Shoe (preinstalled) is used for installing the NVG to a either standard dovetail type headset and helmet mount.
Bayonet/Horn Interface Shoe (included) is used for installing the NVG to a either standard bayonet/horn type headset and helmet mount.
NVG Interface Shoe with Connector (optional) is used for installing the NVG-40/NVG-50 to either standard dovetail type headset and helmet mounts and connecting the Battery Pack.
Mini-Rail Interface Shoe is used for installing the NVG to the mounts with mini-rail interface. Mini-Rail Interface Shoe is included to the optional AGM Goggle Kit W and AGM Helmet Mount
- Redundant dual-tube design
- True stereoscopic vision
- Wide 51° field of view
- Lightweight & compact
- Head or helmet mountable for hands-free operation
- Bright light cut-off
- Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
- Built-in Infrared illuminator and flood lens
- Utilizes single CR123A lithium or AA battery
- Limited 3-year warranty
- Image Intensifier Tube: Gen 2 "White Phosphor Level 1"
- Magnification: 1x (3x optional)
- Lens System: 19 mm; F/1.26
- FOV: 51°
- NVG Interface Shoe
- Bayonet/Horn Interface Shoe
- Demist Shield (2)
- Sacrificial Window
- Packing Box
- Soft Carrying Case
- Lens Cloth
- Battery Adapter
- User Manual
- Product shown herein is subject to US export regulations and may require a license prior to export. Any diversion contrary to US Government regulations is prohibited.
Why Choose AGM Global Vision Night Vision Clip-On Systems: Technologies and Features
Our night vision clip-on systems are built using the latest advances in night vision clip-on technology available , Our NV clip-on systems can be easily mounted in front of existing day scopes, without rezeroing. Our night vision clip-ons also feature:
- Advanced Shutterless technology for exceptional visibility and versatility
- Manual gain control
- Bright-light cut-off system
- Limited three-year warranty
AGM Global Vision night vision clip-on systems are designed for mid-range night time missions, deliver exceptional clarity, reliability, and versatility providing the most significant functionality.
With AGM Global Vision products, converting an existing day scope into a night vision device is simple and fast. You’ll never have to waste valuable time removing and replacing daytime optics again; our clip-on systems allow you to reveal and track targets even in severe weather conditions and total darkness.
Our Night Vision Clip-On System Products
AGM Global Vision offers a robust selection of tried-and-tested, professional-grade night vision clip-on devices. Each device boasts an array of features, such as:
- Fast, easy conversion of daytime scopes into night vision devices
- Factory boresighting to ensure that no rezeroing is necessary after mounting
- A quick-release mount
- Remote-controlled operation
- Powered by a single Alkaline AA or standard CR123A battery
AGM Global Vision catalogue of night vision clip-on devices includes an advanced solution for every activity, from routine law enforcement and security detail to specialized military operations and combat. With AGM Global Vision products, you’ll always get advanced functionality and features at the most practical price point.
The AGM Global Vision Promise: Professional Solutions for Experts and Enthusiasts
AGM Global Vision is dedicated to integrating advanced night vision technology into our night vision clip-on systems, including innovative image intensifier tube. Tactical professionals can feel confident and in control during high-stakes missions, and enthusiasts will enjoy military-grade features that add greater safety and accuracy when using day time optics.