The Ares 15-45 family of spotting scopes were designed with advanced optical quality and ease of use in mind. Designed with bright, razor-sharp imagery and a rugged, weatherproof design, the Ares is ready for any condition. The interchangeable eyepiece allows you to swap the standard variable power eyepiece with a fixed 24 power eyepiece (sold separately) with a MIL ranging reticle in it for your long range shooting/tactical application. They have Extra-Low Dispersion glass lenses for color resolution and contrast, our AFMC (advance fully multi-coatings), and feature BaK4 prisms with the new ESP Dielectric Coating. They bring clarity and brightness within the reach of most enthusiasts. The tough full metal chassis is fog proof and waterproof and filled with Argon gas to prevent internal fogging and better thermal stability. The lenses are then treated externally with our XPL coating to withstand dirt, oil, and grime of constant use. Choose from three different models – each distinctly different in size so you have a scope tailor-made for your specific activity.
- UHD Glass: Extra-low dispersion glass gives you an image with little or no chromatic fringe so the final result brings an ultimate clearest and sharpest image to your eyes
- Interchangeable Eyepiece: Interchangeable Eyepiece allows you to swap the standard variable power eyepiece with a fixed 24 power eyepiece with a MIL ranging reticle in it.
- ESP Dielectric Coating: ESP Dielectric Coating is a multi layer prism coating that reflects over 99% of the light to your eyes bringing you a clear, bright image that displays accurate color reproduction.
- Aluminum Alloy: Chassis Aluminum alloy chassis offers you the strength of a metal chassis and the life time durability.
- XPL Coating: XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches
- Bak4 Prism: Bak-4 glass prisms reflect more light to your eyes thus will give you brighter and sharper image.
- Advanced Fully Multi-Coated: Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses bring you better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.
- Argon Purged: Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability .
- Waterproof" Waterproof to protect the binocular in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater
- Rotating Ring: Rotating Ring allows you to rotate the scope around tripod supporting ring into the most comfortable and convenient angle for observation
- Magnification 15-45
- Objective Lens Diameter 65 mm
- Prism Glass Bak 4
- ESP Dielectric Coating Yes
- XPL Coating Yes
- ED Glass Yes
- Lense Coating Advanced Fully Multi-Coated
- Field of View 171-81 ft
- Exit Pupil 4.3-1.4 mm
- Eye Relief 0.75-0.63"
- Close Focus 13.1′
- Dimension (LxW) 11.9"x3.0"
- Weight 50 oz
- Instruction Manual
- Lens Cloth