Keep the edge in tough and low-light conditions with UHD glass and Advanced Fully-Multicoated lenses. No matter how tiring the trek to your spot or how brutal the PRS stage plan is, the Ares ETR’s locking windage turret and Precision Zero Stop will keep you on target. This 6x magnification range is ideal for those needing a great field of view on low power, and a high enough magnification to address long range targets.
- UHD Glass: Extra-Low Dispersion glass significantly reduces chromatic aberration giving you an utmost bright and sharp image with true color reproduction.
- Illuminated Reticle: The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: First focal plane reticle stays valid at all power settings allowing you to fully utilize the specially designed reticle that shrinks or grows along with your target as you zoom in or out. The reticle offers quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details.
- Etched Glass Reticle: Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Advanced Fully Multi-Coated: Fully Multi-Coated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- XPL Coating: XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches or anything else mother nature can throw at you.
- Precision Zero Stop System: The system allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark even you are turning it in pitch-dark or blind folded.
- Locking Windage Turret: This Locking Feature allows you to push down to lock the turret and pull up to turn. This feature prevents the windage knob from being turned accidentally and keeps your zero all the time.
- High Precision Erector System: The high precision erector system processed by high precision CNC machine with +/- 0.0001mm tolerance level to provide you the most accurate power settings and smoothest magnification change
- One Piece Tube Construction: Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof: Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater
- Fog proof: Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your scope to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof: Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Argon Purged: Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability .
- Magnification: 3-18
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Reticle: APRS6 FFP IR MIL, Glass Etched
- Surface Finish: Matte
- Lens Coating: Advanced Fully Multi-Coated
- Extra Coating: Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Tube Diameter: 34 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.74"
- Field of View @100 yards: 39.2-6.65 ft
- Click Value: 0.1 MIL
- Adjustment range per rotation: 10 MIL
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 32 MIL
- Total Windage Adjustment: 25 MIL
- Turret Style: Exposed Elevation/Locking Windaget
- Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus – 10 yards to infinity
- Purging Material: Argon
- Length: 14.2"
- Weight: 34.5 oz
User Instruction Manual