A titan in long range precision, the Cronus BTR GEN2 is an ideal competition scope for your PRS scope or PRS trainer. Poor weather and low light conditions are no match for UHD extra-low dispersion lenses. Cut through mirage and leave the competition in the dust. The next generation of the Cronus BTR is now equipped with our applauded internal stainless-steel component turret design producing sharp, loud, tactile clicks.
- UHD Glass: Extra-Low Dispersion glass significantly reduces chromatic aberration giving you an utmost bright and sharp image with true color reproduction.
- Illuminated Reticle: The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: First focal plane reticle stays valid at all power settings allowing you to fully utilize the specially designed reticle that shrinks or grows along with your target as you zoom in or out. The reticle offers quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details.
- Etched Glass Reticle: Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Advanced Fully Multi-Coated: Fully Multi-Coated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- XPL Coating: XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches or anything else mother nature can throw at you.
- Precision Zero Stop System: The system allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark even you are turning it in pitch-dark or blind folded.
- High Precision Erector System: The high precision erector system processed by high precision CNC machine with +/- 0.0001mm tolerance level to provide you the most accurate power settings and smoothest magnification change
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum: Aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.
- Exposed Tactical Direct Dial: Exposed Direct Dial Turrets for elevation and windage allow you to quickly make adjustment as you needed and engage your target within a blink of your eyes
- One Piece: Tube Construction Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof: Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater
- Fog proof: Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your scope to cold ambient temperature from warm
- Shockproof: Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Argon Purged: Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability .
- Magnification: 4.5-29
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
- Reticle: APLR FFP IR MOA, Glass Etched
- Surface Finish: Matte/Brown
- Lens Coating: Advanced Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating: Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material: 6061 Aluminium
- Tube Diameter: 34 mm
- Exit Pupil: 8.8-1.9mm
- Eye Relief: 3.6-3.8"
- Field of View @100 yards: 24.8-3.83 ft
- Click Value: 0.25 MOA
- Adjustment range per rotation: 25 MOA
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 110 MOA
- Total Windage Adjustment: 64 MOA
- Turret Style: Exposed Direct Dial
- Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus – 25 yards to infinity
- Purging Material: Argon
- Length: 14.4"
- Weight: 35.8 oz
User Instruction Manual