The Athlon TSP1 prism scope gives you great versatility. This device is equipped with a prism for a crisp, vivid image. The prism-based design allows for a more compact scope without sacrificing optical quality. The Athlon prism red dots are nitrogen-filled, fog proof and shock proof, allowing for reliable use in a wide range of environments. The reticles are etched directly on the glass to make sure you have consistent point-of-aim at all times. Whether you have the illumination on or off, the reticle is always visible.
- Etched Glass Reticle: Reticle etched on the glass or prism that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability. Reticle stays visible without power.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Fully Multi-Coated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- Adjustable Illumination Settings: Multiple Adjustable Illumination settings provide best visibility under different ambient light environment
- Smart Power Management System: Smart Power Management System shuts the unit off when no adjustment is made in 6 hours. The product automatically sets the illumination at the last setting used after a new battery is installed.
- Aircraft Aluminum: The aircraft grade aluminum that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.
- One Piece Chassis Construction: Heat treated one piece Chassis gives the scope extra strength. A one piece Chassis also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof: Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater
- Fog proof: Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your scope to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof: Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 600G recoil for 1000 times.
- Nitrogen Purged: Nitrogen purging dramatically reduces the moisture inside the tube and helps maintaining fogproof and waterproof.
- Picatinny Rail Mount: Included Picatinny Rail Mount that is compatible with many bases used by most tactical scopes
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 21 mm
- Field of View @100 yards: 66 ft
- Eye Relief: 3.2"
- Reticle: TSP1 Prism Reticle
- Click Value: 1 moa
- Center Height: 1.49 inches
- Battery: AAA
- Dimension (LxWxH): .88quot;x1.49quot;
- Weight: 6.25.0 oz