Disguised within the form factor of a traditional scope lies the power of the SIG SAUER BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. The SIERRA3BDX provides the hunter an illuminated auto-holdover dot on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat lenses, LevelPlex digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator, the SIERRA3BDX is incredibly simple to use.
- Integrated BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and scope system that uses ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth® to illuminate the exact holdover dot.
- Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane, combining Second Focal Plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level.
- Features our MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
- Spectracoat highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels xacross the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- SIG SAUER’s innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator. KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App.
- New for BDX scopes, Auto LevelPlex, automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots.
|Manufacturer Part #
||Scopes & Magnified Optics